DR. H. G. RANJANIE WIJENAYAKE
- Study of Ayurveda medicine and surgery, Siddhayurveda medical college, Gampaha
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and surgery, D.S.A.M.S. Hons, university of Kelanya
- Member of acupuncture foundation MAcF
- Post graduate giploma in hospital management, university of Kelanya
- Ayurveda government teaching Hospital Gampaha
- Ayurveda government hospital Waralla private practice
- Since 1998 Senior doctor Lanka Princess Ayurveda Hotel
Dr. Ranjanie comes from a traditional ayurvedic family of physicians (father and grandfather) and has therefore form an early age acquired ayurvedic knowledge in addition to classical studies.
Married, 2 children
Reading, researching new therapies
My vision is to improve and uphold the physical and mental health and wellbeing of our guests who travel to this little paradise, using my heritence and knowledge of Ayurvedic medication. I have been practicing as an indigenious physician in Lanka Princess for 20 years. I order to achieve my goal I have been using my academic knowledge on Ayurveda as well as the methods and charisma inherited from my father and grandfather, which has tradition over many generations in our family. My point of view is that this practice goes beyond a profession and stands as a service for the betterment of mankind. Hence I always strike hard to achieve these standards.